Market Research & Site Acquisition Process
We combine evidence-based research gathered from trusted sources and our own first-hand market experience, to ensure that we deliver the right product and at the right market price.
We analyse key indicators like:
- Public Spending
- Current Property Trends
Keeping up to date with ever-changing current market conditions is paramount when buying an investment product and even moreso when considering to purchase a development site.
Price and location are the key to a successful investment or development project, and only research and experience will allow you to make the right purchase decisions.
Our process involves:
- Identifying sites that suit your development goals and budget.
- Understanding current market trends and consumer behaviour.
- Conduct feasibility studies and due diligence investigations.
- Advise on the ideal product type and target market.
- Assist you with project funding requirements.
- Negotiate and secure the site for you.
Most importantly, we complete a comprehensive analysis of all of our sites and ensure that the purchase price is aligned with the current market value and that realistic end value expectation is applied when analysing potential development sites.
Through the implementation of realistic purchase and sales values, we aim to minimise development risk and base each project’s Benefit Cost Analysis on the worst case scenario. With our top-down approach to analysing a development sites potential, we can be confident that our recommendations are a fair representation of a true market value and potential.